Discover the benefits of using client emails and how to get started!
How to use client emails?
We are constantly adding client email templates to reflect in-season products, client needs and product updates.
QUICK AND EASY
- Go to Client Manager.
- Click on the gear icon at the top right
- In the left menu, select Email template.
- Add your clients’ email addresses.
- Personalize your email content if you like.
The advantages of using client emails
Start using them today! Thanks to Canada's anti-spam legislation and email filtering improvements, your messages will end up in your clients’ main inbox, making it more likely they will be read.
Here are several advantages to consider:
- Contact multiple clients at the same time
- Generate leads
- Share your personalized links
- Personalize emails with your contact information
- Stay top of mind for your clients
- Use bilingual tools
- Benefit from constantly updated tools
- Keep the email simple: one key message, one action for the client.
- Keep your client email list up to date.
- If a client doesn't want to receive any more emails, remove them.
- If an email comes back undelivered, you can contact the client to verify their contact information.
- You may want to segment your clients based on the products they own to send them emails in line with their needs.