Why advertise on Facebook
- Promote your page to a targeted clientele
- Attract new clients
- Encourage clients to use your services
- Maximize reach for your posts
Facebook attracts over 2.6 billion users every month…
Start taking advantage of that audience now!
Just 5 easy steps to create your ad:
Go to your professional Facebook page and click Promote at the bottom.
Determine the business goals you want to achieve with your ad.
Add a short text and pick an eye-catching and professional image to go with it.
Select the audience you want to reach based on age, gender, location, and several other available criteria such as family situation.
Decide on a duration and a budget for your ad.
Do's and Don'ts
Best practices for ads:
Make sure you include:
Short and simple text: address the public directly
An eye-catching image: your post should be 20% text maximum
A clear call to action: e.g.: “Contact me”
- Invite your clients to contact you by email or through the Facebook messaging app to stay in compliance with anti-spam legislation
Practices to avoid:
- Making just one ad for all your objectives and targets: 1 objective and 1 target = one post
- Allocating a huge budget, right at the start : do several tests and check the results
- Not analyzing ad results
- Targeting an audience that’s too broad or too restricted