Creating your professional Facebook page
With 2 billion users, Facebook is vital for online visibility. It’s a social network where it’s possible to promote products and services. So, you need to be there!
Before you begin, fill out the Social Media Approval Request form and have it approved by your branch manager and your Superintendent before creating your page.
The benefits of being active on social media
- Grow your professional network
- Maintain good relationships with your clients
- Reach new clients
- Increase your brand awareness and visibility
5 easy steps to create your page!
Once your request form has been approved:
Enter your full name and title. For the category, enter “Insurance Company”.
E.g.: Jeanne Laconseillère, Financial Security Advisor.
In the description/bio, enter “iA Financial Group”.
E.g.: Jeanne Laconseillère, Financial Security Advisor with iA Financial Group.
Profile photo: You must use your business photo, which is the one used on your business card, or another similar photo.
Advisors who already have a professional Facebook page are asked to incorporate at least the three following items:
- An official company cover photo
- Their business profile photo
- Their name and title followed by “at Industrial Alliance Insurance and Financial Services Inc.” in the Description section. E.g.: Jane Theadvisor, Financial Security Advisor at Industrial Alliance Insurance and Financial Services Inc.