FACEBOOK POST SCHEDULING, AN EASY AND EFFECTIVE TOOL
Did you know that Facebook has a quick and easy tool that lets you schedule several posts in advance?
Post scheduling can help optimize your communication strategy.
5 advantages of scheduling your posts in advance:
- Save time
- Establish a consistent presence, an important practice
- Target key times to maximize the impact of your posts
- Plan your communications strategies
- Take advantage of a long-term perspective
Facebook attracts over 2.6 billion users every month…
Start taking advantage of that audience now!
Scheduling a post? Nothing could be easier!
Choose a date and time to make your post.
After posting, check that everything is displaying correctly. Don’t forget to respond to comments.
Keep in mind
- Once a post has been scheduled, you can still reschedule, modify or delete a post.
- Other administrators and editors who help to manage your Facebook page may also modify scheduled posts before they are published.
- The scheduled time corresponds to the time zone you’re currently in.