FACEBOOK POST SCHEDULING, AN EASY AND EFFECTIVE TOOL
Did you know that Facebook has a quick and easy tool that lets you schedule several posts in advance?
Post scheduling can help optimize your communication strategy.
5 advantages of scheduling your posts in advance:
- Save time
- Establish a consistent presence, an important practice
- Target key times to maximize the impact of your posts
- Plan your communications strategies
- Take advantage of a long-term perspective
Facebook attracts over 2.6 billion users every month…
Start taking advantage of that audience now!
Scheduling a post? Nothing could be easier!
Go to your Facebook page and click on Publishing Tools in the left column.
Click Create a post at the top.
Create your post.
Click on the icon at the bottom and select Schedule Post.
Select the date and time when you want the post to publish and click Schedule, then click Schedule Post.
Keep in mind
- Once a post has been scheduled, you can still reschedule, modify or delete a post.
- Other administrators and editors who help to manage your Facebook page may also modify scheduled posts before they are published.
- The scheduled time corresponds to the time zone you’re currently in.